Each time you go away , you take a way a piece of me
Ali
مدیر سایت
مدیر سایت
پست: 253
تاریخ عضویت: جمعه 13 خرداد 1384, 12:00 am

پست توسط Ali »

دوست گرامی .
این برنامه برای ویرایش کدهای نوشته شده توسط C/C++, C#و جاوا هستش .

تصویر

حجم برنامه 3.1 مگابایت .
Serial :SI3US-494703-16290
Download

اطلاعات بیشتر در این باره :
Source Insight™ is a project-oriented program editor and code browser, with built-in analysis for C/C++, C#, and Java programs. Source Insight parses your source code and maintains its own database of symbolic information dynamically while you work, and presents useful contextual information to you automatically. Not only is Source Insight a great program editor, but it also can display reference trees, class inheritance diagrams, and call trees. Source Insight features the quickest navigation of source code and source information of any programming editor. Source Insight features quick and innovative access to source code and source information. Unlike many other editor products, Source Insight parses your source code and gives you useful information and analysis right away, while you edit. Always Up-To-Date Information Call Graphs and Class Tree Diagrams Context Sensitive Dynamic Type Resolution Symbol Windows For Each File Automatic Display of Declarations in the Context Window Syntax Formatting - Like Syntax Coloring on Steroids Context-Sensitive Smart Rename Finds References Quickly Mixed Language Editing Keyword Searches Like an Internet Search on Your Code Base Symbolic Auto-Completion Quick Access to All Symbols and Files Project Orientation Team Programming Support Hyper Source Links to Link Compiler Errors Fast Project-Wide Search and Replace Project Window with Multiple Views Integrates with External Compilers and Tools Clip Window for Storing Clipboards and Boiler Plate Code Two-Stage Line Revision Marks and Selective Line Restoration Extensible Document Types and Languages Crash Recovery Offers Full-Time Protection Persistent Workspaces Customizable Menus and Keyboard Windows 2000/XP Support Special Support for Remote Terminal Server Sessions Outstanding Windows User Interface Full Featured Editor Drag and Drop Editing Real World Tested Speedy and Convenient Windows XP/2000 and 9x/Me Support
arezoo
کاربر معمولی
کاربر معمولی
پست: 52
تاریخ عضویت: سه‌شنبه 29 مهر 1382, 12:00 am
تماس:

پست توسط arezoo »

نمیشه دانولودش کرد
پیغام خطا میده ....
You don`t have apermissions to download this file.
HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
Ali
مدیر سایت
مدیر سایت
پست: 253
تاریخ عضویت: جمعه 13 خرداد 1384, 12:00 am

پست توسط Ali »

arezoo نوشته شده:نمیشه دانولودش کرد
پیغام خطا میده ....
You don`t have apermissions to download this file.
HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
من همین الان تست کردم لینک مشکلی نداره .شما میتونین از طریق نرم افزار های دانلودر کمک بگیرید. که یک سری از بهترین هاشون هم در قسمت دریافت برنامه سایت قرار دارن . از طریق لینک زیر اقدام به دریافت اینگونه برنامه های کنین .
http://www.mashhadteam.com/modules.php? ... oad&cid=33
arezoo
کاربر معمولی
کاربر معمولی
پست: 52
تاریخ عضویت: سه‌شنبه 29 مهر 1382, 12:00 am
تماس:

پست توسط arezoo »

merc
moshkel hal shod
موضوع جدید ارسال پست